25 December, 2009

Because I'm Fabulous

Let's start with "The blue sun swallowed the desert's trees" No...Close though. I like the idea of a blue sun. Let us say instead "The Blue Sun gave birth to the ocean sorrow “ Scratch it all…
Napoleon is a pastry. This is going to become my catch phrase. “Living, loving, knowing – not”.
I’m bleeding ink. My eyes should be parchment for all that they think. Blank, white opportunity. I want to scribble on them - drench them in color and depth. My hands are porous for they absorb the thoughts that would pour forth from the tips of my fingers preventing progress.
I’m almost there.
Here is where the poetry comes out. There, in your mind, is where it flowers.
Except…not tonight.
I want for reaching. I try for naught.
The fluorescence of a palpitating heart is fickle. It shall not light your way. But can one truly argue for the alleged beacon that is logical thought?
Short, intense, colorful thoughts - that’s what I need. But first I need a spark…
Just play
As I reach for the fragments of originality left to me they crumble at my touch and become the dust blown into my eye which blinds me to my purpose.
...there I am again...and there again and again and...again...

1 comment:

  1. Can you tell I'm suffering from writer's block lately? >.<

    I pushed a blog and now I can't write. I'm going to give you guys something soon of note though. I'm trying for it tonight.

    ReplyDelete