19 December, 2009

An introduction is in order.

My name is inconsequestial.

I exist soley in the mind. I am an idea. You all know me as a different phantom of thought and imagniation.

I am a ghost within my own mind.

As a specter I am endowed with the whitest of hair and the palest of skin...or at least I feel I should be...

There are others here as well. Ideas who vie for a chance to assert their influence.

If I were a french boy I'd sing in a choir.

I want to fly.

I think I'll die before I'm thirty and I'm ok with that.

I want a child sometimes more than I want to remain living.

When I do die, I want to go out in an explosion. Someone please blow me up.

My fingers often feel as if they want to run away.

I wish I did bleed ink.

I wish I had more teeth.

I often want to paint my belly...but I'm never sure what I want to paint on it.

Sometimes I get this feeling in my chest where I am impatient to leave but there's no where to go...

I wish people weren't so sensitive.

I hate blustering.

I love people.

I hate people.

I love people...

I seem to be sad tonight...I should get off.

Night.

2 comments:

  1. maybe your baby will blow you up...I think that'd be kind of romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love angst, it makes for a good read :P

    ReplyDelete